Monday, April 16, 2007

Driveway Reclaimed & Photography Discards

Finally, all the Tacoma pavers have been moved back to the site in the backyard. It has been very slow going with all the rain we've had. Just have to be thankful that we are not dealing with the Nor'easter that has hit the folks along the Atlantic and other points northeast of here.

Sunday was a field trip for my photography class. We spent four hours at the Missouri Botanical Gardens photographing whatever we desired. Although none of my shots were any good, I did learn a lot about my system, its capabilities and limitations. Oh yeah, and MY complete lack of composition skills. I think I'm on the right track and learning, but it will take time. And another thing, I want a new tripod, and I want new glass, and I want lens extenders, and I want .... want .... want...............

Ed should have never encouraged me to take photography a step further. We have to score big bucks on the lottery.

Here are some of my muffed shots:





No comments: