Sunday, March 29, 2009

PFW - Last Weekend Count

Very strange weather this weekend. It ran the gamut from flip-flops Friday to snow boots Sunday. Pretty much all of the typical birds showed up at the feeders, but even though it was the last weekend to count for Project FeederWatch, I didn't maintain a list. My focus was concentrated on the Louisville Cardinals basketball teams.

The games started out great with both the men and women winning the first games, but unfortunately, the men didn't advance to the Final Four. They had a great season, but just couldn't get it going today against Michigan State. The women play tomorrow night. Maybe they'll make it to the Final Four which will be here in St Louis! If they make it, I'll have to find tickets.

Even though the guys lost, it was still a great weekend since I had friends and family in from Louisville to watch the games and have a fun. We decked up the apartment with banners, balloons, and pom-poms, and everyone was decked out in their Louisville Cardinals gear with pride.





On a bright note, I found what looks to be the perfect house last week and I made an offer on it today! I don't want to jinx it, so more to come later if the seller and I can reach an agreement. Wish me luck.

,_
>' )
( ( \
" |\

2 comments:

Debbie Cusick said...

Good luck with the house! I hope it works out and you will have your own home and garden again soon.

Anonymous said...

Good luck from me too Amy...