Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bird Envy

It appears that the fellow two doors up from me has a monopoly on the birds. There are always birds at his feeders including lots of house finches, goldfinches, chickadees. Since my feeders have been up, I've had a rare pair of cardinals and one lone house finch with conjunctivitis. One of these days, I'm sure they will find their way over.


At least my fence looks much better than his !

This picture reminds me how badly I want an extender for my camera lens. I was thinking about it this morning and realized that I've made all the purchases planned for the house, and am way under budget. I was going to put the rest of it back into savings. I've done more than my fair share of stimulating the economy. Hmmm, maybe I'll hold a little back for a new toy.

,_
>' )
( ( \
" |\

1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

I am sure that they will find your feeders soon Amy...