Thursday, March 29, 2007

So far so good .....


Tuesday I continued to dig out the path and got all but a small portion done. Still no pain after digging it all up. I can't figure that out. Am I doing it right, am I in better shape than I thought (yeah, right), or just lucky?


Wednesday was a night off so that I could attend my first photography class. In six weeks, my pictures should look markedly better. We'll see!

Thursday I finished digging and then tilled over the path to loosen the soil. From there I raked it and evened it out. It's finally starting to take shape.

Now how to deal with all the excess dirt. Maybe I'll have a "yard sale":) This is one of those *learn by your mistakes* lessons. When excavating, place the soil in a wheelbarrow and cart it off as you go. If you don't you will only have to dig it up again.

No comments: