Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday ..... a Day of Frets

The project is started and I am starting to have anxiety attacks. There's no way in the world I can do this! I'm too old. I don't have the energy. It's too much work. It will look horrible if I do it. It's not too late to turn back, is it? On top of it all, the NCAA Mens Midwest Regional is today in St. Louis and we have tickets -- Florida v. Oregon State.

I love college basketball and I want to go to the game, but I am so overwhelmed by this project. Time to chill out! Another thought, the stone is being delivered tomorrow morning and I am no where close to being able to lay it. I don't want to have it taking up garage space while I'm dilly dallying around trying to do the preliminary work. I call the stone place to delay the order, but of course it's Sunday and they are closed.


Time to let it go! We go to the game and it was a good one. Florida won, but Oregon was in it the whole way. Here's a picture of Joachim Noah being his usual self .... doing the Gator Chomp after an Oregon player is called for a foul.




And here is a picture of Billy "Starched Shirt" Donovan .......... the next coach of the University of Kentucky. Yeah, we'll see. He has it good in Gainesville. Why the heck would he even consider that position and the thought of dealing with the idiot fans from Lexington and eastern Kentucky? Let's see what happens after the tournament. Will Ohio State stick it to Florida this time??? Hope so.

Basketball is good for me! I forgot all about the project for a few minutes at least!

No comments: