Sunday, May 13, 2007

Landscaping Update

OK, here's an update. Thanks to my BiL Stephen for spurring me on!

I haven't done anything. End of story. Talk to you later.

That's really how I recall the past week. I suppose I have done stuff, but nothing monumental. The vegetable garden has been planted. Lots of tomatoes and peppers in our little vegetable garden. Come July, yum yum!

Butchered (trimmed) shrubs in the front yard.

Our first gas grill went out on us a year ago and has been sitting around since. I finally tore it down and put it on the curb for pick up. You would think that all the grease would make it easy to take it apart. But no, there was still enough rust to cause resistance. Good thing the crowbar was around.

When we had the kitchen remodelled, the HEAVY door between the kitchen & garage was replaced. Although the contractor was supposed to remove the old door, it has sat around for the past year. I finally realized that "NO SHOW ACHEPOHL" would never live up to his commitment so I took a saw to the door, placed the pieces on the curb, and hope that they will be picked up.

As to the landcape plan, I've been tilling away one section at a time.

No comments: